Turbo coming soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

acrod99

Reaction score
Hey, thought i'd update you guys with the status of my Turbonetics FMAX kit :) . it shipped from their warehouse last friday, and will arrive to the store i ordered through this week, he will send it, and in 2-4 days, i should have it. me and friends have already called out of work for friday-sunday in preparation for the install, which i plan to do at home with a couple good friends. i will document it and hope to post the pics on here, but may just put them on cardomain, and post a link to that page. i don't know if you can tell, but i'm very excited for this, and i'll update the day i recieve it ;) .

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
****, id be exceited as hell too, id love to empty my pockets for a turbo, except i have 2 problems......one, i already have empty pockets, and two, any pocket fillation i get, i have to put into my cars stereo to get everything back to the way it was.

acrod99

Reaction score
that was horrible what happened to you, man. my condolences. i just happened to be in a great spot financially at the time, so i jumped on the option. don't get me wrong, though, now i can barely afford the gauges i need to monitor the kit! i'm hoping to get a better, full-time job ASAP, after i graduate this week to make up for that money.

Muyo

Reaction score
Congratulations man. What do you plan to use to tune it with?

acrod99

Reaction score
Muyo said:
Congratulations man. What do you plan to use to tune it with?
well it comes fully programmed at 8psi and all set to bolt on and run, so i don't plan any tuning right off. i will dyno it probobly spring next year, then i'll adjust the cam and things like that, but for now, i'll run the cam at 0, just to be safe. eventually, i want an apexi v-afc. i still need to get a boost gauge, oil pressure gauge, and i want a greddy turbo timer, but i may just let it run for a little after driving for now.

acrod99

Reaction score
HEY HEY HEY! Just got word that my turbo will be at my house tomorrow! :eek: Which means this weekend is on for the installation :D ! Ok, just updating everybody. later

acrod99

Reaction score
Oh yeah, here's what i'm getting-

FMAX Accord Turbo Kits Include:
- T3/T04B Turbonetics Turbo
- Thermocoated Cast-Steel Turbo Manifold
- Thermocoated Mandrel-Bent Downpipe
- Turbonetics Evolution 35mm Wastegate
- Spearco W.A.V.E Front-Mount Intercooler
- MF2 ERL 3D Map Injector Controller
- MSD Boost Timing Manager (BTM)
- 440cc Lucas Fuel Injectors (2)
- Turbonetics Raptor Blow Off Valve (BOV)
- 2 Bar Map Sensor
- K&N Air Filter
- (1) Case TS-1 Synthetic Turbo Oil
- Install Instructions & Wiring Diagrams
- All Necessary Hardware & Fittings

hotaccord243

Reaction score
hey id be excited as **** too, man, i was when i got my car turboed, and now it should be about less than a month before im done building and tuning the motor, so good luck and congrats

Last edited:

acrod99

Reaction score
hotaccord243 said:
hey id be excited as **** too, man, i was when i got my car turboed, and now it should be about less than a month before im done building and tuning the motor, so good luck and congrats
Thanks, man-what's your setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back