Morimoto/Mini H1 Projector retrofit + more

shavedaccord

Reaction score
thats what im talkin bout lol....but i was just thinking would the output for these be a major diff. compared to the tsx ....like would it stand out like a sour thumb??
These are comparable to FX-R's which are considered some of the best Bi-Xenon's on the market.

98acclude

Reaction score
I just saw these today! Im actually thinking about getting these here pretty soon! :D so if I get the whole kit like 250 off of TRS I dont have to cut ne thing? and it'll all just plug in? I currantly have an HID kit and it's kool but after I put em in I knew I was ready to do a retro already! lol

av6g6

Reaction score
I'm glad to see you decided to go with these. I'm interested to see how they perform in the sixth gen.

acedomain

Reaction score
so if i do the quad retro it should look sweet then ....im gonna wire it up so both my low beam tsx and my low beam bixenon are on together. hids on both.:leeann:

Nismode

Reaction score
so if i do the quad retro it should look sweet then ....im gonna wire it up so both my low beam tsx and my low beam bixenon are on together. hids on both.:leeann:

You will get pulled over for that.

acedomain

Reaction score
sounds awesome, glad you threadjacked this to talk about what you're gonna do
it would of been awesome sucks that i cant do it .....wasnt trying to threadjack just trying to get opinions ....if i would of threadjacked i would of told you everything im doing to the lights plus the quad plans

It's illegal to run both at same time from what I understand

You will get pulled over for that.

thanks ^^^ i didnt know that ....:ioof6:

that kind of burst my bubble.... :(

good luck with the retro sorry to jack the thread. keep us updated.

Last edited:
Back