accord f23

Status
Not open for further replies.

98sleeper

Reaction score
i'm in the process of putting a turbo kit on my f23 and it's at the shop getting installed right now. i'll let you know the results when i get it back!

theaccordian

Reaction score
h22 and h23 intake manifolds and throttle bodies fit our cars right? What gains if any will I see by swapping these parts out? Also aftermarket h22/h23 throttle

bodies/intake manifolds should fit our cars right? For example racing intake manifolds like this or will ported throttle bodies and intake manifolds be just as effective?

Last edited:

Neight

Reaction score
I think I will just save the money and get the whole prelude instead :cool:

...I do like the way they look... :p

is there a franken-swap for the f23?

Muyo

Reaction score
H22A + F23A = G23 I believe, but I guess it isnt too reliable. Somebody had a post on it on another forum, I'll see if I can find it.

theaccordian

Reaction score
yeah its the same concept as lsvtec or k24a2. High flow heads with blocks that lower compression. Ideal for boost. But I think the fact thats a SOHC to a DOHC instead of a stratight DOHC to DOHC swap and the h22 high *** redline contribute to the problems

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
98sleeper said:
awesome where did you go get your's done at? i'm in southern california, just curious.

DPR Racing in Toledo, OH. I believe they have a shop in CA as well.

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
yeah its the same concept as lsvtec or k24a2. High flow heads with blocks that lower compression. Ideal for boost. But I think the fact thats a SOHC to a DOHC instead of a stratight DOHC to DOHC swap and the h22 high *** redline contribute to the problems

except that the K24 base is strong enough and can take higher compression head like K20. Actually, the K20A2 head/K24 base is the best frank setup... I wish i could have one in a 93 civic hatch....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back