f23a turbo manifold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
klee said:
Man, you are like the 1000000 person I have seen dealing with issues with XS. I'm never going there.

I've heard the same thing. One place in town was reccommending them for turbos, but after 3 people got remanufactured parts, they filed a lawsuit.

retroshark

Reaction score
its probably better you dont use the XS mani. they crack and rupture like nbodies business. better this happened and you didnt blow up your engine. contact drag or turbonetics or any f the companies that make kits. they sell their parts indivdually, but they are pricey so be warned. off hadn, a drag mani is around 450. worth every penny caseu u dont want to go wrong with a turbo. its not just something you slap on. ive been planning my install and researching for nearly 5 months and im still months away from even being ready to order my parts.

just for information purposes, what did your kit ocme with and exactly how much did you pay for it?

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
damn man, that sucks.

i'd try contacting drag turbo kits, they seem to sell a decent amount and are probably your best chance at having one in stock

Twobit

Reaction score
If they don't cooperate and you spend pretty much 2k+ then sue them. If they say it fits your car and they false advertise get some money for it. It sounds stupid but if they can screw you over, why not screw them over and get a little money while doing it also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back