DIY Throttle Body Bypass

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score
im trying to do this and my intake manifold doesnt look the same so which one do i use
IMG-20110211-00396.jpg

jwong512

Reaction score
I did this mod about a week ago and I've got to say it's one of the best mods out there to squeeze out as much power as possible out of our cars. I've noticed improvement in power when I have the a/c on or with a full car of people. Usually with the a/c on or people in the car, I have to rev to about 3.5k-4k to just get somewhere. Now I can get my car to move at the same speed as though I was driving alone at just about 3k-3.2k revs which is a much bigger improvement. Great easy DIY and I recommend it to everyone!

J30MAN

Reaction score
I picked up all of the supplies about a week ago and now im just waiting for the spring to come and for this below freezing weather to stop.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
will this get rid of the 2 metal pipes that are used for the OEM intake,then also the other hose has coolant in it?(that are connected together)

J30MAN

Reaction score
will this get rid of the 2 metal pipes that are used for the OEM intake,then also the other hose has coolant in it?(that are connected together)

For the v6 the coolant only runs throughout the smaller line. The larger one goes from the front valve cover to the intake as a breather. Im not familiar with the I4 engine bay if that is what you are referring to.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Id take a picture but I dont want to go outside..ha..But i re-read the DIY and i think itl still be there just connected together,,but ill go take a further look into it..

Back