Skid Plate

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score
Haha I would so buy one of these if you made one that fit and still allowed for fairly easy oil changes. I wouldn't care at all if I had one of those lol. Seriously man such an awesome idea.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Haha I would so buy one of these if you made one that fit and still allowed for fairly easy oil changes. I wouldn't care at all if I had one of those lol. Seriously man such an awesome idea.

Tell ya what, if I can make one to fit well for our cars and if it is durable too, I'll make you one as well. I'll see how much it costs too. Shouldn't be too much. :)

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Easy oil changes could be facilitated no problem by cutting a slot where the oil drain bolt is, the right size for a ratchet extension to fit in there at an angle.

Bax

Reaction score
If you successfully make one, and then make Brent one, you better get started making mine. :lawl:

I'm serious....

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
I thought this as well and figure picking up road sign or stop sign as my skid plate
Yeah sounds ghetto cheap and probably illegal but meh save 90 bucks lol
Also I've heard people doing this and my boy me told their are junkyard shops selling signs

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Of course the skid plate is a good idea, like the idea of a street sign, if they can be LEGALLY obtained.

That 240 one, I wonder how much work it would take to modify it to fit.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I think I’d rather find places to bolt it on under the car, rather than weld. You never know what you might have to get to under there.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
I don't think the street sign will hold up for very long. Maybe for a few scrapes here and there but not for anyone that is dumped.

And what RedRyder was saying, better to have it bolted on rather than welded :thumbsup:

Back