DIY: Vtec indicator light

2fast4all

Reaction score
I did this mod and then the CEL light went on, had to take it out..............

PSYCO G 305

Reaction score
Did this a while back. Didn't like the led where most of you have it plus mine is full with the cruise controll, sun roof, fog lamps so this is where I put mines...
picture.php
Looks real clean.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
^^Yeah that is real clean man, I like it!

2fast4all, if your CEL came on.. you definitely tapped into the wrong wire. At first I tapped into the wrong plug, same colored wire, then realized it and retapped into correct wire. No problems. PM me if you need help.

PSYCO G 305

Reaction score

2fast4all, if your CEL came on.. you definitely tapped into the wrong wire. At first I tapped into the wrong plug, same colored wire, then realized it and retapped into correct wire. No problems. PM me if you need help.

Thanks Man. Its also easier to see then It being down by the "coin tray".

98accordlx

Reaction score
Did this a while back. Didn't like the led where most of you have it plus mine is full with the cruise controll, sun roof, fog lamps so this is where I put mines...
picture.php
Looks real clean.

what did you have to do to put it in the cluster like that?

H-town_Ryda_06

Reaction score
picture.php
Looks real clean.

yea i like that look.. :rock:i was thinking tha same thing but ill switch tha location once i install some foglamps.. cuz i found the stock foglamp switch and looking to buy some 01 civic fogs..

2fast4all

Reaction score

cool thanks, I'll probably put it in later on

Back