Matt1264

Reaction score

btuk.jpg

Here is my 2000 accord v6.
I spend a lot of time working/maintaining my car.
Her name is Roxanne however, I didn't name her two of my best friends, Megan and Jackie did :p
I am not modding my car to make it look like everyone else's. I want my car to be one of a kind and I want it to be CLEAN!!

Mods:
Injen SRI
Magnaflow cat back exhaust
Projector headlights
Carbon Fiber Grille
Civic Foglights with HIDs
Enkei Ekm3 's on 225/45r18
JVC stereo head unit and 1000w amp
Fire extinguisher
Cross drilled and slotted rotors
I am Currently attempting to polish my intake manifold

Future Mods:
Eibach pro-system-plus kit
headers
hi-flow cat
window tint
AND Most Importantly 6spd Manual Swap

I have got a ton of help from this site so I thought i would finally join you guys and hopefully contribute with some DIYs. I'm in the Socal area so if there are any shows, meets, or any other events I am definitely interested.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome, good start with the car. Should you choose to document polishing your IM and post a DIY guide, I’m sure a lot of members could use it.

Matt1264

Reaction score
Im don't want to go for a really low look. Like I said I just want it to look clean. I don't want to deal with any problems like getting into my own driveway just because its too low.

Brad2274

Reaction score
dont get the pro system plus, for that price you can get a larger progress rear sway bar for a little more than 120$ then put the 500-600$ left to getting some nice coilovers. the stock v6 front sway bar is fine, maybe get PU bushings

nine23

Reaction score
welcome!!! its looking very nice!

I have to ask... why is there a Fire extinguisher in there?

Matt1264

Reaction score
Ok first of all i love these headlights they look much cleaner than stock. Second I have a connection with someone who works at eibach and I like the ride height a everything it will give me. Third, about the fire extinguisher... My dad just came home one day with it and i was like sure why not :p

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Welcome! I like it. Very nice start. Would very much like to see a DIY on polishing your intake.
Suggestion:
-Save up and do a retro fit in a set of O.E. head lights. You'll love it...
-I know where your coming from on the suspension dilemma. I've ran KYB, GR2'S, with H&R Sport Springs on my previous v6 model and current 4cyl. Great ride, sporty ride height, and can still get around with out any problems(speed bumps, parking blocks, curb height opening doors, etc.)
To each his own though, and good luck with your mods.:D

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Welcome to 6thgen
I would have to agree with every one els on this form, you to save your money and get some coilovers.
As far as the projector headlight go, its your car do what you want to it...

Back