transmission cooler!

hondalover2000

Reaction score
okay, so i bought a Torqflo transmission cooler today and i need help installing it. I did research on this but didnt find it really helpful. anyways when standing infront of your car and looking at the transmission, theres two hoses, one on the left and the other on the right, which one of these is the inlet and outlet.

Ocho

Reaction score
There should be a DIY for our accords on here I believe or it's on Honda tech and it will show u everything. Thought about doing this before

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Should take you 30 minutes to install. Was a lot easier than expected. I used about 6 zip ties though, not a pro bracket fabber.

Just follow the DIY, Tbh I didn't even use it much, pretty much read it and youll know what to do when you are actually attempting it.

If I'm correct the farthest right has to be unscrewed a bit and turned facing right.

If you want I can take some pics of how I did mine.

Banana_Cute

Reaction score
you didnt do your research very thorough. Matter fact, there is a well written DIY, with circle drawings to what it is you need to remove and all that other goodie.

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
you didnt do your research very thorough. Matter fact, there is a well written DIY, with circle drawings to what it is you need to remove and all that other goodie.

+1. that's what I followed and it was really simple.

Back