FS: Comptech Supercharger Kit 98-00 Accord V6

Status
Not open for further replies.

99v6sedan

Reaction score
Comptech Supercharger kit for 98-00 Accord.

Im putting my Comptech S/C kit up for sale. I bought this kit 2 years ago from a v6p member. Ive never installed it so as far as I know it has all the necessary parts included. The kit comes with a CLS high boost pully and an additional feul pressure regulator that the guy I bought it from added on himself. The kit was broken down to check the internals, so S/C oil will be needed for the blower. Im also including a Unichip in the price of this kit along with a set of engine covers for the 3.0L that I will spray whatever color the buyer wants. The Unichip is setup for a S/C application as well as NOS. The extension shaft that runs from the blower to the pully is polished. I would much rather a local pickup but will ship if necessary. Asking price is $2300.00 for everything..... I will not part out any of the kit but will sell just the supercharger kit for no less then 2000.00.

To answer the why am I selling question before it gets asked, because I am going to put this money towards my 3.6 swap and eventually run the m90 blower. the quicker this gets sold the quicker I can finally finish my swap.

Everything that comes with the kit also isnt pictured.

comptechsc001.jpg

CLS High boost pully
comptechsc004.jpg

kit broken down to inspect blower internals
comptechsc011.jpg

unichip
unichip010.jpg

Last edited:

99v6sedan

Reaction score
buyer flaked out on me..... soooo BUMP! and the extension shaft is polished! 2k + shipping takes the kit!

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Makes me sick I can't take this off your hands since I'm not trying to go for the engine swap route :( GLWS

hunt98accord

Reaction score
Not a bad price for anyone considering been thinking that route through but I don't have the $ rite now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back