NYC pothole broke my knuckle! please help

outsidaz2k

Reaction score
hello 6thgeners I recently hit a pothole and in result broky my front left knukcle or spindle. I don't really know if im saying it right but tell if its a spindle or knukcle. My question is if i go to the junk yard to replace it, would it matter if the car the knuckle/spindle that it was previously on matters if its a ABS or non-ABS. many thanks! here are the pics

IMG00019-20110202-2106.jpg

IMG00014-20110202-2058.jpg

Sexi4draccord

Reaction score
Smh!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate potholes....i live in brooklyn nd my car is not slammd yet nd i still drive like it is....good luck on that bro!

hirichard

Reaction score
Smh!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate potholes....i live in brooklyn nd my car is not slammd yet nd i still drive like it is....good luck on that bro!

alot of people who aren't even lowered avoid potholes because who would wanna damage their car?

but to the op, i suggest taking pics of the pothole and the area around the pothole, the damages to your car, any witnesses if there were any, and report it to your city, they could compensate you for repairs

slowrider87

Reaction score
^that^

that really sucks though man... i'm curious though.... how are you still rocking those tires with all the snow you've been getting up there. youre a trooper

kn0x47

Reaction score
yeah what hirichard said. the city should pay for the damages but i dont know exactly who you should report it to. sorry i dont have an answer for your question about ABS

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
Contact NYCDOT file a report I believe they have claims dept when ish like this happens but call 311 for more info just in case

outsidaz2k

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the quick response on who I should blame lol.. But I need it fix now cause of my commute to school and work so does anybody know the answer to my question? Does it really matter of I grab a non abs or abs spindle? Thanks again :)

Sexi4draccord

Reaction score
Im Not Sure But If u need It In A Hurry then f*ck it Get Wat Ever Comes First Then Wen Ever U Have The Chance Change It

Back