USDM Accord Type R "ode to ATR" 56K warning

Which Engine would you choose given unlimited funds?

• Total voters

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ This gentleman is a full grownup. I'm sure his car will be executed in a right direction w/ our inputs.

jdm4eva

Reaction score
Dude please do something with your interior!

I can't stand a car that has a nasty interior! **** this is were you still in and please tell me you don't put your kids in there?

The paint job and the white EX wheels actually looks nice! Everything else, not sooo much!

nrgzctp

Reaction score
Jan 2004, from a Honda Dealership in Fairbanks Ak, I got this 01 ex sedan....
...................and you should have left it alone

sorry if im harsh but you must face reality fam... i am also a member since 09 and you need to look around before pulling some shiit like that fam.... what the fk were you thinking? you shouldnt laugh at the fact that people are being repetitive on there opinion and making jokes like "elmers glue"... you should feel embaresed and need to realize that your car needs a reset button asap because everyone is right... go on member rides and look at the cars of "the gods" of 6thgenaccord.com and then look at your car... and then thank me.. heres the link just incase you have never actually looked...

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25

"and if you aint down with that i got 2 words for ya" (no... it not "suck it")

Reaction score
Wow, just...wow.

For real....

The outside looks fine except for the obvious gap between hood and bumper. But the inside....Whoa. Where do you live at or where did you get that red carpet from? Dirtiest carpet I have ever seen I believe.... I would completely lose the whole interior and start from scratch :thumbsup: Get rid of all the ivory that was left over for the red & black.

Do like your headlights, white paint and rims though. That's about it homie sorry. :/ But it's your ride 100% if you like it rock on. ;)

Last edited:

Brad2274

Reaction score
love the headlights, not even gonna comment on my opinion of the interior because you probably already know how i feel about it. I'm curious, how did you make those door inserts?
And honestly, as legendary as the ATR or euro r is, im not a huge fan of it. i love the front end with those flared fenders and the CF4 fogs, the engine is nice, and the dash is better than ours, but besides that, i dont think it's that great, body lines are kinda ehh, tails are plain, roofs too tall. maybe im biased being a V6 Coupe kinda guy hahah. just build it how you want it, no need to base it off something.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well as of May 8th the boot leg type R is no more. collision with a sleepy driver drifting into my lane after work caused a few bruised ribs but I am still walking thanks to my type R covered air bags.... little sticker humor there.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Unfortunately, with the busted front end, bent frame, busted radiator, AC etc. its a lost cause (insurance wise) and the car is totaled. Adjuster came by looking to give me a decent settlement but for now I am bus rider. I have to say as forums go this one had the fewest @$$ holes although hard to see from the previous posts but there were some helpful members here that did give some good tips. If I get another CG I promise to get it up to spec. till then try not to run off any of the noob members.

Back