Sway Bar Size FAQ

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Re: Sway Bar Sizes

Ah! Yeah one of mine snapped and had to buy new one. They are like $12 from the dealership.

PhattyT

Reaction score

Sorry to bring this thread back, but where did you guys get your progress rsb? i've read a few pages on other threads and it lead to ebay but i didn't see any when i looked up on ebay. Would someone please point me towards the right direction? And they cost $144 shipped, correct?

Namboyz

Reaction score

Sorry to bring this thread back, but where did you guys get your progress rsb? i've read a few pages on other threads and it lead to ebay but i didn't see any when i looked up on ebay. Would someone please point me towards the right direction? And they cost $144 shipped, correct?

ebay has them. it should be under tl progress rear sway or something within those keywords. good luck

Nismode

Reaction score

Damn, didn't see this thread, thanks Kevin (and whoever bumped it)

SpikeMobile

Reaction score

I make tight turns at pretty fast speeds fairly often. Besides the progress 24mm sway bar, what do u guys recommend for the front (reasonable cost with great performance)? Id like an upper and lower strut bar such as 99cfENVYv6's car (pictured below) and will fit/work perfectly together. Recommendations are greatly appreciated!

IMG_1287.jpg

Back