DIY- LX 5 Lug and Rear Disc Swap

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: 5 Lug and Rear Disc Swap

TO THE JUNKYARD i GO!!!

4th and 5th gen parts should fit too right?

Pretty sure the 4th and 5thgen parts will not work.

Alright so last night my brother decided he would try and get the stubborn bolt out, we hammered it, tried cutting it w/ the cut off wheel, finally he took the acetylene torch to it. The only thing left was the metal shank that used to be inside the rubber bushing and the part of the bolt that had seized in there.

Gonna work on getting the e-brake cables out today and hook everything else up. The bolts I need won't be in till Thursday so that kinda holds me back a little bit but if I have to I'll just use some of the random bolts we have laying around as a temp fix so I can atleast throw the wheels on and bleed the lines.

Last edited:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score

That's about as intense as I get for a write up. As far as I know its the first and only one for doing a full 5-lug and rear disc swap on a 4cyl 6thgen accord (woo hoo go me) and you heard it here first. Hopefully by the end of the week I might have something extra to throw into the mix as well.

Stay tuned....

Last edited:

CHID0

Reaction score

Dude....thats a sick mod. I've been wanting to do this upgrade just to have a wider selection of wheels to choose from. Nice write-up :thumbsup:

Neight

Reaction score

if honda was smart, they would of equiped all accords with 5 lugs, and we won't have to waste our resources (money)on it LOL , toyota equiped all their camrys with 5 lugs, honda should of done the same. But still a sweet mod, something I always wanted to do as well.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Bolts finally arrived at like 6pm last night, bolted everything up and attached the lines this morning afterwork. Gonna bleed em here in a bit and get it on the ground finally and do a road test. Hopefully I get the other goodies I ordered so I can throw those on and get an alignment asap.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Eh...I'm not one for painting stuff on my suspension. Looks gaudy. Just gonna get covered with dirt anyways.

legendaryyaj

Reaction score

Man I didnt know you was already doing this. I just got back into town.

Back