Auto Detailing in Orlando FL

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome aboard guys. one thing i wanna mention is what is your full interior detail because a full interior detail alone can run for 100-200. You do not want to short sell yourself because this is very labor intense and you don't wanna burn yourself out if the job is not even worth doing. Also check out a couple local sites and get a better understanding of how the prices work, but this also depends on your experience. So far your work looks good. Keep it up.

silverbullet99

Reaction score
looks like you guys do some nice work. hell of a deal too. I work at a honda dealership and they charge like double that for that kind of stuff. should have no problem getting a lot of customers with your prices. good luck to ya.

honda_dude

Reaction score
thanks guys. yea our prices are very good. We decided to charge as much as we charge because like me, i cant afford a $300 Auto detailing and i know many people cant either. This is no doubt time consuming and its not the easiest job in the world but i can at least say i enjoy detailing cars. It doesnt matter if its my car or not..i enjoy workin on them and seeing them look like showroom quality after I finish them.

If any of y'all in orlando and interested let me kno. PM me, facebook msg/comment or contact me 561-317-8742

We also will travel to cities like tampa, west palm beach, gainsville, daytona just as long as there are at least 3 to 4 cars.

Thanks for all the support guys!!!

Back