Anyone drive drive a Chevy Trailblazer here?

honda_dude

Reaction score
So my mom drives a 2002 Chevy Trailblazer.

Looking at the picture below will explain alot as I explain this lol

So the transmission/shifter cable which is # 5 is suppose to connect/attach to number #9 for the transmission to go from P-R-N-D etc. Right now the cable which is #5 is not connected to #9 cause it seem like it is missin a piece. u can put it in put it comes right off when u drive or when u shift the shift knob in the car.

051111TS04-037.gif

SOOOO i bought the part #9 hoping that it came with something that would inserts into the end of the transmission cable so it would come out. Basically the end of the easiest way to to explain this is the end of the transmission cable is the VAGINA and #9 is the PENIS thats how its suppose to fit. lol

Here is a picture of the part i bought...as u can see , once the cable goes on the silver part of #9 the cable slips right out. i was hoping part # 9 came with a stopper or something like that that but it didnt. Let me kno what u guys think

264602_1846756884340_1103190106_3597540_2043305_n.jpg

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i dont know the scale of the shifter cable end (#5)...i can think of like 3 options.

1. theres some kind of internal spring clip inside #5
2. GM made it some kind of plastic "non-replaceable" bull**** to hold them together so you have to buy the whole cable if it breaks
3. some kind of pin slips into the narrow groove

something like:

CotterPin.png

goes here:

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0b2f8hc05

my guesses would be in that order. but there's a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy small chance someone here knows. buy a haynes?

Back