DIY Window Tint

Sl1m_Shady

Reaction score
where can i go get a roll of professional tint?

Honestly, unless your willing to spend countless hours in the garage, get cut up hands/knuckles, and have the patience of obi-wan kenobi himself, i suggest just letting professionals do it....

otherwise, trying to tint yourself may save you a few bucks, but in the end of the day when your tint job is sub-par, your on the verge of punching something out of frustration, and youve wasted countless hours of your life, your going to wish you had just left it to the pros.....

trust me on that one...

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
The video is good but I've gotten my tints done about 3 times and all 3 times the person doing the tints have used a heat gun .. idk if its only in this place that they do that but they use it to shrink the tint to tightly fit curves and corners ... they mostly use it on the back window ... I've also gotten my driver window tints about 2 more times nd the passenger window 1 time (damm thieves) I always rather leave it to the pros for some good long lasting tints ...

notsojdmjake

Reaction score
Tint is encredabley easy iff and only if u have quality tint. Cheap gila walmxrt tint will result in bubbles and tears i have used it manny times but it dosent even compair to how easy and good quality tint is quality film will go on 2x easyr amd sticks much better dont buy walmart tint if ur guna do ur own film make shure u use a mild soap and water mixturse dont use windex to cleen the glass as that will remove the sticker a flat razor blade scrape your window cleen befor tint the bettercu cleen the glass the better it will turn out

djmerkone

Reaction score
Tint is encredabley easy iff and only if u have quality tint. Cheap gila walmxrt tint will result in bubbles and tears i have used it manny times but it dosent even compair to how easy and good quality tint is quality film will go on 2x easyr amd sticks much better dont buy walmart tint if ur guna do ur own film make shure u use a mild soap and water mixturse dont use windex to cleen the glass as that will remove the sticker a flat razor blade scrape your window cleen befor tint the bettercu cleen the glass the better it will turn out

Nice engrish meng lol.

Also, the place i got my tints done used windex on the adhesive with water to stick the tints. And they havent bubbled or anything... its been 4 years.

Adancito

Reaction score
I would just pay to get them done. Faster and it'll look better..knowing me ill get pissed off and try to hurry up.

Back