My $400 TL.....

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You lucky son of a :furious:
If im not mistaken our suspension is interchangeable with that generation of tl/cl correct?

You are indeed correct.

Nice pick up, OP.

I would say look in to getting that tranny swapped out with a 6spd and if you can score the engine as well great, especially since you have a connection to a wrecking yard.

A drop will do wonders for the overall look.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Certainly can’t complain about $400 if it runs, haha. Nice pickup. Still looks like the headlight lenses could use more polishing, or at least the passenger side. And I think the OEM wheels looked better. Congrats, looking forward to seeing updates with this car.

98eksedan

Reaction score
thanks everybody, as far as the wheels, i want to plasti dip them in the future, this had a new trans installed in oct 2012, so no 6sp for a while. it also needs a few more maint items before i really start getting into modifying it, i ordered vc gaskets, IACV, radiator, and some other nick nack things, as well. It will be nice soon enough tho :)

98eksedan

Reaction score
Wow, congrats. Why so cheap though? I'll assume they really wanted to get rid of it.

ya it was a yard ornament for about 3months after the owners son purchased a new vehicle. he replaced the trans with intentions on driving it but decided he wanted a new vette instead lol, had my wife's company xmas party at his house and gave him what was in my pocket lol and left with a title and picked it up the next day(had been drinking)

Back