Doms 1990 Mustang GT

cmgreensr

Reaction score
A pic would be helpful but you're not talking about the waterpump weep hole are you? Either way, I doubt it's anything major but like I said, a pic of the engine and we could fill you in right away.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
Im gonna take some pictures either during lunch or around 5 today. I havent tried turning anything yet. Im gonna try popping the clutch today to make sure its not seized up.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
Update: Figured I would try just putting in the battery from the accord, fired right up first try. sounds awesome and pulls real hard. only took a short drive due to low coolant and when i got out after driving it, oil sprayed around the engine bay. gonna need to get that fixed :lawl:. videos uploading to youtube now

danmccormick87

Reaction score
YouTube didn't work, but the FB did. Sounds pretty decent, looks like you have your work cut out from what I could see :rofl:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
well ****, my bad about the FB problem. youtube was taking forever to upload a video. and fb said it should work. i'll try putting them on youtube. and i set the video to private, but should be viewable with the link provided

i made the YT video unlisted, updated in about car section

Last edited:
Back