Anybody Done Naturally Aspirated On V6 Before

Itchthus

Reaction score
Umm.. Nick on V6p.. he's packing a lot for a j32 swap.

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
Umm.. Nick on V6p.. he's packing a lot for a j32 swap.

Your so lucky I found this thread :hihi:
Saving you the trouble of asking... who's Nick, etc

Yeah the J32 has lots of potential NA, I figure you can get up to 300 hp at the hubs, with some cam work from the Acura RL (its specs, but not the cams themselves since they don't fit)

The J30 doesn't have much potential for NA since its intake valves are 30mm instead of the J30A4's 35mm and my J32A2's 36mm :Smoker:

If you have some questions, lay it on me,

Its funny that this thread actually came up because I just recently purchased a supercharger and am waiting for it to come in, got it for less then $1500, although incomplete still good, or so he says :p

Last time I dynoed on a dynapack at Church's (keep in mind stock exhaudst piping, restrictive Accord cat, no p/p of IM yet) I got 278/239 (at the hubs).

Last edited:

Itchthus

Reaction score
yay xD, had NO idea you were on this site.
(or maybe I just forgot.. :hide:)

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
yay xD, had NO idea you were on this site.
(or maybe I just forgot.. :hide:)

That made me smile, yeah im on the site but not much since I have about 5000 posts on V6P kind of takes all my time, but I like this site, it offers a lot more DIY and clean rides, probably because there aren't as many of us on this site so we somewhow managed to keep out most of the ricer population :)

Tried selling my TSX wheels before with less then 50 posts, and I realized I couldn't and that I should post here more since this crowd seems more interested at times, that and more 6th gen oriented... can't imagine why :thinking: :p

Itchthus

Reaction score
A lot more i4's here, I'm assuming most of the J30 company are at v6p and the f32 gang are.. here. :lolrun:

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
soo i have to look for a J32A2 engine and do a swap?in process do i keep the autotraic or i go with a manual swap?

Itchthus

Reaction score
If you want the most whp for a NA.. the 6 speed swap is the way to go.

tnguyen600

Reaction score
I was searching around the site for info on cams on the v6...

Cams...are they gonna really do anything worth wild on our cars? if so, which particular kinds...

Back