Electrical Problem from Drivers Panal

irtiza18

Reaction score
Just now my 00 v6 sedan is having issues with the drivers door panal. Some reason I can't put the rest of the windows down from my 4 Windows switch (but the passenger door panal windows switches do work for each respective window) my 4 switches will work after a while once I get going and driving but before ignition it doesn't put them down

Another problem is it wouldnt lock it from the lock switch of my door, but the passenger side it will.

And also when I try to lock it twice, the horn wouldnt come on (its not the hood latch cause cuz it's been replaced long ago). But I think if I lock it from inside. It will secure it.

Please tell me this isn't a wiring problem

irtiza18

Reaction score
NEW UPDATE: I literally smacked the panal twice and after a while it started working again all buttons and window switches. So that's odd.

irtiza18

Reaction score
Master switch probably going bad
as of now it seem to be working fine. will keep updating this strange *** issue

NEW UPDATE: i remember i removed the junky security system from it, however i tend think it couldve been the wiring that they done beneath the steering wheel panal. the OEM system working. im starting to lean more towards the wiring of that ****ty security system i ripped out..

Last edited by a moderator:

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Pop under there and make sure you have no open end wires and maybe head to wreckers and grab a new master switch see if it helps that is if the problem comes back.

Back