High Mileage 6th Gens

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Toyota Tundra Limited Crewmax 4x4
I was gonna say haha anything except Tundra or Ram srt-10, GTFO.

I guess raptors or something with a nice lift ain't bad neither. But enough of this, not the right thread.

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
My 02 i4 sedan is just under 155k. I bought it with 65k and have had no major issues. Im rollin with a 5spd though.

TheHunter

Reaction score
~150K (Don't know exact number since I swapped the cluster and never wrote down the old number). Tranny swap, still running strong other than that. Got the usual wear and tear on the body and interior though. :(

kevo

Reaction score
I'm running close to 200k I have 197k its my DD ,bought it with 174k for 6,000( rip off):eekwtf: ..no major issues other then small oil leak

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
I don't drive my car as much anymore. And it's not because it's getting high in miles. It's because of my current work situation and my woman needing the car, lol. But yea, my car is creeping up to 225k. Lots of minor issues I'd like to get fixed but don't have the money for.

The FPR "heat soak" issue, clean out air filter, clean out EGR port, replace EGR valve, replace IACV, change spark plugs, adjust valves.

lots of little things that add up to big bucks.

Neight

Reaction score
I have just recently passed the 200k mark. The car shakes and vibrates a lot....

Dat_accord

Reaction score
have a 99 with 216k all i have done is tuneup and oil changes every 3k and everything else is fine

Back