what is wrong with these kids?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Seen it...bunch of punk teens.

Guess what would happen if you actually knocked one or two of em out.

hendizzlez

Reaction score
so ridiculous -__- cops need to do their jobs... i got robbed once by 2 mexicans (im not racist lol) at a big street.. they threatened to shoot me, and stupid me i surrendered, when i shouldve told them to do it. lol but i think they would've just knocked me down. anyway, lesson of the day, don't stay out late if u can't fight lol

slow f23

Reaction score
lol.. thank god I know martial arts. I pray these douches find their way to columbus, oh.

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Yea it dumb seriously people dont have any brains anymore even if you fight back its never one on one cause there to scared to do that cause one on one some of thoses guys would get knock out.

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
And this is why I walk arouund with a glock... Because of stupid kids like this, gives me a reason for target practice.

Funny thing is that they young kids think they are so "cool" so "thuggish" calling the person they are beating up "bitchass" and the ratio is 1:10...

Idiots.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
haha i find it funny that it takes 10 or so to beat up on one white guy..what a bunch of *** holes...i agree with whiteaccord...

just wait till they do that infront of some guy carrying...they will not be having a good time then...but whatever...they will get their justice in this life or after..and everything they do in this life will never add up to what they will receive in Hell...

Back