Which front camber kit to get?

CHID0

Reaction score
I need a front camber kit cause i'm getting crazy camber wear up front. Question is....which one do i get? I got my eyes on the Ingalls control arm with ball joint setup. They offer it in two options, with the choice of -2° to +1-1/4° OR +1° to +4° adjustment range.

I'm lowered 3 1/2"+ so far may go lower in the future. Also I may run wider wheels which will force me to run some camber. Which would be the best option for now and in the future?
Last time i got an alignment i think i was barely within the suggested oem range or a little shy of it (can't find my setup sheet at the moment).

Any input is appreciated...:afro:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
afaccord loves his ones, i forget the name but they are cheaper than ingalls

CHID0

Reaction score
I think those are the rear camber arms, I have a set of those coming, now i need to figure out what front ones to get.....also looking into sways :ugh2:

Drift

Reaction score
I was looking at these recently on tasauto:

719204.jpg

CHID0

Reaction score
yeah those are the ones i'm picking up....any suggestions on what range to go with?

Drift

Reaction score
how much camber do you have right now?

CHID0

Reaction score
damnit i can't find my last alignment sheet....i'm sure that would help a great deal.:poke:

swollen_cu

Reaction score
damnit i can't find my last alignment sheet....i'm sure that would help a great deal.:poke:

Here are the specs from when i was dropped 3 inches..:

Front: -1.61
Rear: -2.98

I only bought a rear camber kit at the time and corrected the camber to -1. I bought another set of coils and plan on not running a camber kit since I might go agressive with wheel fitment this time.

CHID0

Reaction score
you think i'll be safe going with the -2° to +1-1/4°? It seems like it'll correct it to within specs for now and still give me the range to run camber if i ever need to for wheel fitment.

Back