What'd you do to your accord today?

Simkid5614

Reaction score
IMAG0285_zps39ef8747.jpg

I'm getting sick of this Shi. I never have this problem with the passenger side. I went thru a car wash and it always reappears. Usually its gone away by now. Why am I only having problems with the drivers side. Never the passenger. Not just the fog. But the lamp the hotspot. Etc. Ugh.

Simkid5614

Reaction score
Nope, Not even when i pressure wash, JUST for carwash places. I just didn't want to scrub all the Birdsh off my car. I guess i can't hate on it, I need to open it up anyway and replace the whole assembly, So it's just a nagging wifey reminder.. And yes i used butyl. Which is why the passenger side doesnt do it, I know why, And i'm too damn broke to buy a new lamp. The shield is starting to stick now, the reflector bucket is cracked(ongoing) and the aim is crap. I just don't want to pay so much for an OEM lamp, Ebay OEM is a crapshoot, I don't even really care if they're clear, I'm gonna use my lense anywas.

I'll continue to bitsh until I find a job and buy another lamp.

Last edited:

mrnude

Reaction score
Officially broke. Wasted all money on new tires wheels lugs wheel spacers and changed the oil. Least I can move on to mods now

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Nope, Not even when i pressure wash, JUST for carwash places. I just didn't want to scrub all the Birdsh off my car. I guess i can't hate on it, I need to open it up anyway and replace the whole assembly, So it's just a nagging wifey reminder.. And yes i used butyl. Which is why the passenger side doesnt do it, I know why, And i'm too damn broke to buy a new lamp. The shield is starting to stick now, the reflector bucket is cracked(ongoing) and the aim is crap. I just don't want to pay so much for an OEM lamp, Ebay OEM is a crapshoot, I don't even really care if they're clear, I'm gonna use my lense anywas.

I'll continue to bitsh until I find a job and buy another lamp.

Buy my OEM's and do it right

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
IMAG2574_zpsda2a96a7.jpg

It's my rare day off on a weekday, and I finally had her washed. :lolrun:
(Yeah, I need to mow down the front yard, too.)

I will be debadging Accord & V6 today w/ "grandma's old trick" sort of thing when removing those remained adhesives.

Last edited:

todd_cards

Reaction score
IMAG2574_zpsda2a96a7.jpg

It's my rare day off on a weekday, and I finally had her washed. :lolrun:
(Yeah, I need to mow down the front yard, too.)

I will be debadging Accord & V6 today w/ "grandma's old trick" sort of thing when removing those remained adhesives.

very nice ride man, i actually just removed mine 2 days ago! very easy

Back