What'd you do to your accord today?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I came up to him and asked him "Did you have fun with MY car?"

What was his response when you said this to him? How did that conversation go? I gotta know.

Had I not taken the inside road back, I wouldn't have seen my car being ripped down the street...

When my swap is done, I need to be around BEFORE they take my car out for a 'run', because I will LIGHT somebody up for that!

I would be LIVID if I found out this happened, as in I would demand a free alignment or more. That is completely unethical and unprofessional, and I would have their ***.

I had my car in for a tie bar replacement at Tire Discounters. I left and when I got back the guy said it didn’t need replacing just yet, and the car “drove really well”, which scared me. He was the head tech guy though, so I’m hoping he was responsible enough not to do something as dumb as ripping my car. When I left he told me to let me know if I ever wanted to sell it. Ehhhh….

And Chris, where'd you have your clearbra done? Im having trouble finding places/shops that do them. Im curious if it's a "shop" thing or something that all bodyshops can do.

I kinda made nice with the head bodyshop guy at my dealership, so he paints stuff for me on the side (lip kit, wheels, roof spoiler). And he recommended the guy they use for putting clearbras on dealer cars to me. So I haven’t been there yet since I haven’t dropped off the lip for paint yet…but from talking to the guy it sounds like they have their own shop somewhere. I’ll let you know though.

I would start by asking the body guys at the dealership you work at. If they don't do it there, they usually have a guy they go to for clearbras. It was the same way with my tint, my body guy recommended me the tint guy that does their showroom cars. So I went to him and he did the car for $130.

Last edited:

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
Chris:

Mechanic: "it drives nice"
Me: "yeah, I know, I saw you ripping it down the street."
Mechanic: *laughs out loud*
Me: I don't think it's funny...
Mechanic changes conversation right away to specs to my gentlemen friend.

-_-

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I don’t blame you, Judy. Maybe any time you take your car somewhere, wear some dirty cover-alls and wipe some grease on your face. lol

Whenever I take my car anywhere, which is rare, I always be sure to say a few things to let them know I know what's up and not to mess around.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Whenever I take my car anywhere, which is rare, I always be sure to say a few things to let them know I know what's up and not to mess around.

"I run a tight shp, so I don't expect you barnacles to be clinging all over my car."

"If I find out you went joyriding with my car, I'm going to let my feet go joyriding with your face."

"My name is Chris B.........betta recognize."

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
"I run a tight shp, so I don't expect you barnacles to be clinging all over my car."

"If I find out you went joyriding with my car, I'm going to let my feet go joyriding with your face."

"My name is Chris B.........betta recognize."

Lol nice ones.

My trademark line is, “this car is worth more than your life.”

I did this..

stuff

plus window visors
and in the process of buying a vtec controller to bypass some wiring issues.

Also bought my autoX decals

Is any of that stuff installed yet? The seat looks to be the business. Andy’s should have that harness bar to you in a few months, lol.

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Nothings installed yet. I hope it doesn't take that long :eh:

I'm switching shops now and taking my car to a Vietnamese guy who races Honduhs and works on performance cars-_-

I have never had more confident that my car will finally be fixed before

Back