What'd you do to your accord today?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Installed my Neuspeed strut bar.

Neuspeed + CL/TL bar combo ftw.

That's hawtness!

Went with my girl to pick up a queen sized mattress and box spring for her new place. Roof rack ftw! :run:

Did have a scary incident on the way back though. Cruising at about 60 mph when one of my towers broke loose. Luckily I had the sunroof open so I grabbed the crossbar to keep everything secured. Pulled over and realized the guy helping us load it had attached one of the ratchet straps to the q-clip (part that attached rack to car for you non Yakima people). The strain pulled it out and bent it slightly. Put everything back on, and cruised slow down back roads the rest of the way home. It did dent my chrome trim and chip my paint slightly when the tower came off :sad: Luckily the new paint will fix it te chipped part. Not sure what to do about chrome trim though...

I guess the lesson here is never let someone else load stuff in/on your car.

The chrome trim can be replaced, not sure how easy is is though.

sayjaibao54

Reaction score
did alignment #4(?) on my car since i dropped it on functions....damn it sucks being so low, hit a good enough expansion crack in the pavement and alignment goes out of whack...

GravitySucks

Reaction score
Ordered some weather tech front mats as I bought the car without front mats and the stock rear mats are in pretty good condition. Also put a bid on a rotary polisher on ebay ... been detailing cars for far too long without having my own tools at home to spruce up what I have. :D

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Got my tires stretched on my wheels and put the wheels on.

Having some fitment issues though. For some reason it just doesn't want to fit +5 offset.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
20113c7.jpg

k4hsvd.jpg

So happy :drool:

Dear Jesus this is turning out great! :thumbsup:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^That is the storage van in the background, where Matt kept the rest of his interior.

Back