What'd you do to your accord today?

Sexi4draccord

Reaction score
Amen. If I had the money for the ticket I'd say **** it but I dont

lmaooo same here but im like Fuk it i have two layers of 5% all around nd 35 % on windshield....tints FTW....everytime i see a cop i lower all my windows nd open my sunroof to bring in light lmaoooo

jgilley

Reaction score
Well that's just ignorance.

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

suenoz

Reaction score
had to take my 5th gen accord to the shop since it was leaking oil i have to get the oil seals replaced,water pump, oil gasket, and timing belt as for my 6th gen just drain the tranny fluid cuz i started noticing slipping if only there was a better tranny upgrade for our cars i would do it in a heartbeat

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
replaced the spark plugs, distributor cap/rotor and rotated the tires.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
lmaooo same here but im like Fuk it i have two layers of 5% all around nd 35 % on windshield....tints FTW....everytime i see a cop i lower all my windows nd open my sunroof to bring in light lmaoooo

yeah there was 2 layers on my windows too and its a ***** to get off...finallly finished so hopefully the charges will be dropped

J30MAN

Reaction score
Gave it a nice bath and quik detail. And what i thought was gonna be a 10 minute ride ended up being a 65 mile cruise :driving:. I love my accord :thumbup:

9450erick

Reaction score
went home for thanksgiving break
tried to clean out my entire intake manifold. had a lot of **** to do so didn't finish the job. taking the damn intake manifolds off is hard work
ohh also in the process of flushing my cooling system.
have to wait 2 weeks before i can start reassemble on the intake and coolant project:run:

imaricer:)

Reaction score
had to take my 5th gen accord to the shop since it was leaking oil i have to get the oil seals replaced,water pump, oil gasket, and timing belt as for my 6th gen just drain the tranny fluid cuz i started noticing slipping if only there was a better tranny upgrade for our cars i would do it in a heartbeat

there is. its called a 5spd swap, if u cant afford the swap then get a tranny cooler. also light weight fly wheel and performance clutch for the 5spd.

Last edited:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
imaricer:) said:
there is. its called a 5spd swap and a tranny cooler. also light weight fly wheel and performance clutch.
There is no tranny cooler for a manaul

Back