Flowmaster drone

SwedishMon2006

Reaction score
I have had flowmaster delta 40s with all stock piping on for about a year. The drone from 2k to 2.5k is killing me know. Is there an easy way to fix it, with like a silencer or a longer resonator? Or am I better off just replacing them? Oh and I'm driving an 02 v6. Thanks for any help :)

SwedishMon2006

Reaction score
is there a recommended brand that's reasonably priced? Also do I replace the stock one or add the new one with the old one?

nyknick1015

Reaction score
well i would say magnaflow or flow master resonators lol... you can go for an OEM resonator but i dont know what size piping you have...

truWarier02

Reaction score
I have had flowmaster delta 40s with all stock piping on for about a year. The drone from 2k to 2.5k is killing me know. Is there an easy way to fix it, with like a silencer or a longer resonator? Or am I better off just replacing them? Oh and I'm driving an 02 v6. Thanks for any help :)

I had a flowmaster 40 w/ stock piping before on my 4-cyl. I couldn't stand the drone neither. I liked the sound from the outside because it was nice and deep but it was killing me while I was driving. So I got rid of it.

Just replace your stock resonator with a longer Magnaflow resonator and it should be better..

Back