Car starts but with issues

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
547295_4455315743846_1919544433_n.jpg

sounds like the fuel pump .
i had the same issue. turned out to be my ground (RED bolt)that i forgot to hook back up after removing my subs

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Yo darius I just went outside to check out what you was talking about since it didnt involve me spending any money lol. And it was a little loose so i turned tighter and now the car seems to be starting just fine. Not sure how out of nowhere that got loose and gave me car porblems but hey Im not complaining. Im still thinking I need to replace my main relay switch and possibly check my fuel lines and stuff. I know I also need to do a tune up and get some spark plugs. Hopefully she will last me til next thursday, when I can really diagnose the issue. But thanks to everybody else that inputted and helped me out.

dorkiedoode

Reaction score
Its your main relay/fuel pump. I bet you didn't hear the fuel pump prime when you turn on the car. At least I didn't in that video. I had the same problem last week and it usually goes away by itself. The next time it does that turn the key to ignition and listen for the fuel pump, if you don't hear it then you found your problem.

Back