A couple with the D60

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
ok, I know Im not that good yet because I just got my camera and Im still learning everything, but I was bored one day and took my camera in my backyard and got a little creative, so I really liked these two:

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

and photography class was so BORING! but since it was a 2 hour class, we recieved a short break halfway through so I walked around the mall and took a few shots of things and this one is one of the best:

DSC_0004.jpg

all comments and suggestions welcome.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Dammit.....FL weather!!!!!

I'm no DSLR pro, so can't comment on what's wrong with the pics, but since you are still taking a class, I'm sure you'll learn how to improve where needed!

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
hehe, thanks. i like the pinstripe though :/

and yea, florida weather. these pictures were from like a week ago, it poured rain today and its going to be freezing tomorrow

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
the car looks nice...gotta love racing hart c2s

read only if you want photo tips
..i know you were experimenting with aperture with the first ones...but when i use blur in a photo...i try to make it behind the subject because it just looks weird if its that blurry in front...you can give depth to a photo without using so much blur...also watch out for those things growing out of the car like that pole and tree

and the third one is kinda underexposed and doesn't bring out the subject enough....making most of it look just out of focus...i would have used the widest angle i have to make the center leaf pop and still keep it...and a tripod with natural light would have worked better....or flash bounced off the ceiling because the shadows are distracting...also when shooting flash...you can bump ISO to make the lighting more even...

Back