RR's '99 coupe EX-L

Varnell

Reaction score
Re: RR's 3.2L '99 EX-L Coupe 6MT

Inserts look great. I'll be keeping these in mind when I finally get to my interior.

How do you go about getting your car inspected? I'm sure it varies from state to state. You're running the Accord ecu, so it might not even be an issue for you.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

^It's okay, Mikey doesn't like this shifter trim covering the pencil holder either lol.

I'll get a pic of the cluster, it still needs a coat of clear so right now the finish is pretty flat.

CF looks great in the charcol interior, you should do it! :)
:iranmaybe:

Alright, lookin'n fwd to it. :)

Yea.. but I know it'll be hard to stop, once I start CF them haha.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Inserts look great. I'll be keeping these in mind when I finally get to my interior.

How do you go about getting your car inspected? I'm sure it varies from state to state. You're running the Accord ecu, so it might not even be an issue for you.

Thanks, we'll see how the fronts go.

Well, it's not an issue for me because my state does not require inspections. The Midwest isn't very exciting but that is one thing I love about living here, you can pretty much get away with anything with your car.

xci.ed6

Reaction score

I wonder how it differs.

If it's the same redline and vtec, I bet tweaking the fuel pressure might be OK. The stock ecm has like ~10% of adjustment per the HO2S? Just get it halfway close and that will work.

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score

temporary_9.jpg
where did you get the stuff from? not the window switch haha

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I'll have to look, I bought it a while ago. I'm thinking Ebay.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

:boink:

temporary_14.jpg

temporary_15.jpg

Is there any pic of your silver cluster somewhere btw? I've been wanting to color it in NH412L as well...

Totally forgot there was a pic on the first page haha. Not a great one, but gives a general idea.

temporary_zps681d107d.jpg

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Nice looking pieces. Brushed aluminum color? Not only those, but I'm surprised to see that your carpet looks super clean.

Totally forgot there was a pic on the first page haha. Not a great one, but gives a general idea.

temporary_zps681d107d.jpg
Oh, that I didn't realized haha. Looks well paint matched w/ your '01-'02 bezel. :thumbsup: Hmmm, like I said, I was thinking about getting the piece in CF but, as I've imagined, the silver looks gooood...

Back