Official Photo Contest Rules

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
The Photography Contest is still evolving and so new rules will come as the contest goes. These rules are set in place to not only supply a fairness to the contests but to also concentrate the contests on PHOTOGRAPHY.

RULES OF THE CONTEST:

* Your photograph cannot exceed 1000 pixels in either height or width.
* Signatures, name, initials & watermarks are NOT allowed on your photograph. It will be disqualified.
* You cannot discuss your photograph in the forum until the contest entered is over.
* You may only enter one photograph per contest.
* Post processing is allowed to a point. The content used must be derived from the camera's original output. Multiple exposure combinations in post are fine.
* You may not vote if you enter the contest.
* Photos showing nudity are not allowed.
* You may not enter a picture of an car as a subject - NEW RULE!

Contact me via PM or below if you have any questions.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
any accord...its not that the photos aren't good...its that since anyone can vote...since this is called 6thgenaccord.com....its kinda obvious that it creates sway in the voting...and this contest is about photography...6ga has the ride of the month contest for accord pics

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
don't worry about it bro...you earned the POTY fair and square....the contest and rules are evolving as we go...i am no expert at this...just organizing...if someone has an opinion of the contest i am more than willing to hear it out...

the pictures of accords last year were banging...but...i believe that as this section focuses on photography it is kinda unfair because of the people who choose the winners....not the photographers...i know most of my good shots are of my accord too...its where my photographic mind is...but i want to challenge all the photographers to compete on a completely fair level and if accords are included it basically turns into ROTM...and ROTM is where that is for....

Back