Stiff suspension

truWarier02

Reaction score
Oh my bad, I should've been more clear. I meant Tein does it for their own shocks.

Actually, I'm not sure if they do other brands but I doubt it though.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
You realize that your rates are so close that it's trivial right?

16K vs. 15K front
14K vs. 13K rear

It'll be plenty stiff regardless.

I don't know how you can ride with your suspensions so stiff Haha.

How do you like your swift springs over the AMR ones?

Thinking about getting some custom eibach springs done for my front so I can go a little lower and use the old front rates for the rears.

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Oh my bad, I should've been more clear. I meant Tein does it for their own shocks.

Actually, I'm not sure if they do other brands but I doubt it though.
Oh thanks ill look and see who will do them

Thinking about getting some custom eibach springs done for my front so I can go a little lower and use the old front rates for the rears.

either that or mess up your rims and tires and hear some rubbing LOL but I would get different rears cause they use different sizes and I would try to stay like that im thinking the rrears should be 8 in and the front 7in

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Yea but I rather go with this 1st those couple hundred lbs go a long way BTW have you gotten your shocks revalved if so how much did it run you
If you want the first option, go with the first option. I'm just telling you that I am running 14K/12K and it's pretty stiff, but it's not unbearable. I think the way the suspension feels though will heavily depend on the manufacturer of the spring, as well as the way the shock is valved.

I bought two new custom shortened shocks up front because it would be cheaper and better for me since I could lower the front more without drooping the spring.

I haven't gotten the Swift springs yet, but with the Hyperco ones it rides nice. It's stiff but not unbearable.

Darianjr1

Reaction score
If you want the first option, go with the first option. I'm just telling you that I am running 14K/12K and it's pretty stiff, but it's not unbearable. I think the way the suspension feels though will heavily depend on the manufacturer of the spring, as well as the way the shock is valved.

I bought two new custom shortened shocks up front because it would be cheaper and better for me since I could lower the front more without drooping the spring.

I haven't gotten the Swift springs yet, but with the Hyperco ones it rides nice. It's stiff but not unbearable.

You convinced me to go 14/12 first then ill decide if I want to upgrade from that and would you say the swift are better than the hypercoils

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Oh thanks ill look and see who will do them

either that or mess up your rims and tires and hear some rubbing LOL but I would get different rears cause they use different sizes and I would try to stay like that im thinking the rrears should be 8 in and the front 7in

My spring rates for the GC sleeves are all the same diameter and height, the spring/lbs ratio is just different.

If im correct my fronts are 800.250.400 and rears are 800.250.300. 8in spring length, 2.5in diameter, and lbs/inch of spring.

fronts should fit my rears fine. I'll probably ask eibach about maybe some 700.250.600 or something so I can lower my front another 1/2-1" if eibach can't do it, would some custom swift springs be able to do the trick?

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Swift is "supposedly" better than Hyperco, but again, marginal performance difference. Swift is more expensive.

As a side note, please use punctuation when you type.

Back