Teams making a name(56K)

Darianjr1

Reaction score
I wanted to start a thread of the crews that are out there that are making themselves known. Ill start with one of my favs.
Street Sweeper Gang
tumblr_m9edegCbxu1rpqar5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8icsz00br1rpqar5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6z2ulhvsb1rpqar5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m41dxvDxJO1rpqar5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5bz6jq91I1rpqar5o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Re: Teams making a name

Yea lol seriously. We got a member here part of a team. Vlad - Relax. I would like to see pics of his crew

Narftastic

Reaction score

Yea lol seriously. We got a member here part of a team. Vlad - Relax. I would like to see pics of his crew

haha thanks for remembering me....but where nothing compared to these guys our cars are blah... just a bunch of close friends who love cars

i know about jeff aka jeffpanya is in a crew also im sure everyone knows keychain in lowballers and ofcourse my favorite adrian aka fundillo in OOF

Darianjr1

Reaction score

Why of all names ... is it squirrel ? :eh:
lol haha it is very unique lol.
haha thanks for remembering me....but where nothing compared to these guys our cars are blah... just a bunch of close friends who love cars

i know about jeff aka jeffpanya is in a crew also im sure everyone knows keychain in lowballers and ofcourse my favorite adrian aka fundillo in OOF
Of course bro but who cares the point is to see where you are at now. Who knows where you guys will be at months from now. And yea I love their crews but I really dont know too much of anything about OOF
. Enlighten me.

Back