Paint

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If you go with purple, it has to be darker than what youu posted to not look like the kind of Maaco jobs I see on Neons and Cavaliers all the time. And definitely watch how much flake/pearl you decide to use, if any.

I would go with charcoal.

If you want to not worry about dirt at all, go with pewter. haha

-bl-

Reaction score
yeah charcoal is nice and actually gunmetal is too, its pretty easy maintenance and i dont think i've seen a 6th gen in gunmetal.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
What's your budget? Are you going to do a full respray? And are you looking at 2-stage or 3-stage paints?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The aqua blue you posted is nice, but there are alot of Accords that are similar in colour.

IMO, I would go with a colour from a completely different vehicle as well, rather than just some random colour.

There is the Nissan Maxima colour group, the Toyota Camry colour group or the Ford/Dodge colour groups.

Narftastic

Reaction score
deep blue and that gold look good.

but i dont know they all look a bit much to me.... i would stay with a simple color something not so loud.... like a nice elegant grey, or i realli like that forrest green from the new cr-v

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Toyotas paints colors are pretty nice. Most of them a heavy on metalics. I say a nice silver, gold or green. You have tan interior so it might look odd with some colors

Darianjr1

Reaction score
What's your budget? Are you going to do a full respray? And are you looking at 2-stage or 3-stage paints?
Full Respray except for the bay and door jams which I would do myself
The aqua blue you posted is nice, but there are alot of Accords that are similar in colour.

IMO, I would go with a colour from a completely different vehicle as well, rather than just some random colour.

There is the Nissan Maxima colour group, the Toyota Camry colour group or the Ford/Dodge colour groups.
Yea I was hoping that the aqua blue was just a bit more different than the accords. Yea I might reconsider the colors Ive picked
deep blue and that gold look good.

but i dont know they all look a bit much to me.... i would stay with a simple color something not so loud.... like a nice elegant grey, or i realli like that forrest green from the new cr-v
DO you think the blue is different from the blue's seen on CGs. And which gold are you talking about. Im really looking for a unique paint job. Something thatll pop. Simple but unique, for example Ive seen a sexy cream color hatch.
Toyotas paints colors are pretty nice. Most of them a heavy on metalics. I say a nice silver, gold or green. You have tan interior so it might look odd with some colors
I am looking for a metallic though but not in those color maybe teal will be my choice. But im redoing interior as well
^That's true, gotta consider the interior. Tan and purple would look bad.
But im going all black interior eventually.

Back