FS: Wheels&Tires, Dash, Type 2s,Read 1st sentence plz(56K)

001Stunna

Reaction score
Re: Whole partout

Glad you made it out ok man, and thankfully you did not have your son with you. Hopefully you feel back to your old self soon. In the end all that matters is that you'll be ok...able to go home and be with/hug your family.

If i may say though, it's crazy how one of our own had to undergo such thing because of two idiots pushing it on local streets and showing no care for others safety...and yet we have people on here supporting the same street racing idiots like the infamous James Halaby

LX_F23A1

Reaction score

Im sorry hear man. Id rip them a new butt hole.

on a serious note whats your asking price for headlamps?

SykVSyx

Reaction score

If i may say though, it's crazy how one of our own had to undergo such thing because of two idiots pushing it on local streets and showing no care for others safety...and yet we have people on here supporting the same street racing idiots like the infamous James Halaby

There is already a thread/forum for it, I would say let's keep it contained there.

Was it two guys racing, Darian, wasn't really sure if that's what you were saying?

001Stunna

Reaction score

There is already a thread/forum for it, I would say let's keep it contained there.

Was it two guys racing, Darian, wasn't really sure if that's what you were saying?

Derek, please refrain from quoting half my messages if your replies hold no insight at all from the whole point/perspective. Thanks.

I would think you as a father with a young child yourself would've understood but guess not.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Derek, please refrain from quoting half my messages if your replies hold no insight at all from the whole point/perspective. Thanks.

I would think you as a father with a young child yourself would've understood but guess not.

No one is ignoring the other half of your post, Levin.

You could have left it at that, but we know what your habits are from time to time.

I also asked for clarification, if it was in fact a street racing situation that was the cause of the accident.

What I understand is that drama from an unrelated topic doesn't need to be carried over in to someone else's thread.

001Stunna

Reaction score

Derek, let's not discuss yours or my habits...as you may have more habits then I do :coffee:

The fact is that as i mentioned already "one of our own" got hurt/injured due to two idiots whether racing/or pushing their cars far beyond what they could handle on residential streets. Who gives a crap if they were racing with each other or not... Because of those idiots someone got hurt...and luckily things didn't result in a worse outcome.

The OP unfortunately getting hurt and the idiot James Halaby you may support as well have quite a relation...it allows us to see what happens when idiots get behind the wheel and cause innocent people to get hurt. I would love to hear what you have to say if god-forbid your family would ever be on the receiving end of such idiots actions.

No one is ignoring the other half of your post, Levin.

You could have left it at that, but we know what your habits are from time to time.

I also asked for clarification, if it was in fact a street racing situation that was the cause of the accident.

What I understand is that drama from an unrelated topic doesn't need to be carried over in to someone else's thread.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

^Let it go. All Derek said was not to get into the whole 'Halaby incident' again, and he's right. There is no need to mention that drama here in this thread, especially since you already got your frusterations with him out with your post in his "Infamous" thread. Take up your beef with him and whoever else there if you must.

I don't care for the kid either, and not even because of that whole racing thing, so don't go calling me a supporter. And yes, of course the guys who hit Darian are utter jackasses.

Sorry for the OT Darian. More sorry to hear this terrible news though, sorry to see your car go. But I wish you a speedy recovery and the best going forward. Keep us updated. :)

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

Glad no youngins were injured and hopefully everyone walked away. Hope all is taken care off in an adult manner.

Back