NASOHC's goes from FWD to AWD

NASOHC

Reaction score
Vinyl overlays... headlight eyebrows and red rear turn signals. Also picked up front lip, going to install by weekend. :)

20130612_185743.jpg

20130612_185700.jpg

Last edited:

NASOHC

Reaction score
k, so after a couple of weeks, I couldn't help myself... got Cobb Access Port, flashed to Stage One Tune and just ordered downpipe to got to Stage Two after... I've also added a front lip and Rally Armor flaps. Got suspension coming shortly. Hope you all like :) see Page 1

NASOHC

Reaction score
Our 60+ car Caravan to "S3" Subaru Summer Solstice, 5th Annual. Over 1000 cars showed up to this event in San Pedro, CA - my first event with Subie :)

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
if you were near CT, you should've came to wicked big meet. probably like 3000 subarus.
car looks good though. if you have any questions feel free to ask me. i know a good amount on these cars.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
you can always reflash the ecu back to stock with the accessport and put stock parts back. there will be no issue with warranty.

NASOHC

Reaction score
you can always reflash the ecu back to stock with the accessport and put stock parts back. there will be no issue with warranty.

Affirmative...

UPDATE: First WRX to sport F&F Type 2.5 kit - kits will be available within a couple of weeks! I'm testing out the first setup ;) so far, its a huge difference in ride. Much more firm, better stability, braking and control. No more roll which was one of my biggest complaints abou the stock suspension. More later.

This was at the lowest setting, very, very low - I only went about 7/8" lower at the end for driveability.

Back