Richard's '02 V6 Coupe EX-L

Mikey

Reaction score
Re: v(^-^)v___May 13th 2013 Update___Sil2DrV6's 2002 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 (56K)

Sweet! Thank you sir. Yeah, it was kind of a purple-blue color; "Blurple" lol.

I love reading your mods list on the front page. I get so caught up in the brands and details and what you have done. I read one thing, go to a picture and find it, then go back and read the next thing and go and find it, lol. I really enjoy seeing your car and everything you've done with it.

Two questions; I know you're using the DAISO non-slip pads in areas but what's the grey-ish pad under your power supply in the center area? It looks soft and nice, lol.

And what's this "tail light mod" you speak of...? :naughty:

agginline86

Reaction score

those wheels are sick!
can't wait to see how she looks after retrofitting the headlights and the lip kit
really encouraging when people show how much effort they put into their car
dynamat and everything, the whole 9 yards
keeping it classy while giving it your own personal touch
:thumbup:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Hella clean man, liking your car more and more with its unique nifty mods.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Sweet! Thank you sir. Yeah, it was kind of a purple-blue color; "Blurple" lol.

I love reading your mods list on the front page. I get so caught up in the brands and details and what you have done. I read one thing, go to a picture and find it, then go back and read the next thing and go and find it, lol. I really enjoy seeing your car and everything you've done with it.

Two questions; I know you're using the DAISO non-slip pads in areas but what's the grey-ish pad under your power supply in the center area? It looks soft and nice, lol.

And what's this "tail light mod" you speak of...? :naughty:
You're certainly welcome, and thanks for the DIY. The one in my clock was really blue like yours from CC unit, so I was just wondering. I still think yours is a lot bluer than mine, but oh well. I doesn't matter b/c I'm not using anymore haha. Blurple... lol.

I'm glad you enjoy it. :) The list is not only for me to keep track of what I've done, but it is mainly for all of you to enjoy & get some ideas of modding a 6gen, so I'm honored that you liking it.

Yes indeed it's the Daiso slip-proof pad. Well, the device doesn't really slide by itself w/o the pad, since it's connected by power cords behind it, but it was rattling a little when I drive, so I decided to throw that in there. (I am such an anti-rattle freak here lol.)

Well, this is totally a secret. :naughty: It's gonna be revealed hopefully by this summer. It will be a subtle mod, but I don't think I've seen anyone has done it before. (It will be something like ppl would say, "Hmm, why didn't I think about doing that?") ← Please look fwd to it. ;)

those wheels are sick!
can't wait to see how she looks after retrofitting the headlights and the lip kit
really encouraging when people show how much effort they put into their car
dynamat and everything, the whole 9 yards
keeping it classy while giving it your own personal touch
:thumbup:
Thank you, sir! Yeah, I really can't wait to see her with them either lol. I've been wanting to add those for a looong time. It is such a bad hobby... Maybe I think about my car, way more than about my wife lol. ← (Shhh.) And thanks for your compliments. :)

Hella clean man, liking your car more and more with its unique nifty mods.
Ogromnoe spasibo! Dlya menya bol'shaya chest'. :D

Last edited:

JV6

Reaction score

Hey man Lmk if u ever need authentic oem sides and rear. I got a local friend up here selling a set. Hes also selling 01 02 bayson r giant front lip.

agginline86

Reaction score

still skeptical about those SEV head balancers though :p

but hey the LHC uses magnets to focus the beams and accelerate the particles so who knows

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score

Yes indeed it's the Daiso slip-proof pad.
But what is the fuzzy pad on top of that? Lol. Looks like a pad of female-sdie velcro...?:thinking:

And I'm definitely looking forward to this light mod. I'm a huge light guy so I love any new mods no one has thought of.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Hey man Lmk if u ever need authentic oem sides and rear. I got a local friend up here selling a set. Hes also selling 01 02 bayson r giant front lip.
Hey Mr. ROTM, how are you doing? I really appreciate your support, James. :)

Well, my car is '02, and having the authentic one on my rear requires a little modification, I suppose... Regarding the side ones, BR poly ones get mounted on top of my OEM skirts, so I've been thinking about getting those. (that way, my garage doesn't get cluttered around w/ my parts as well lol.) "Giant front lip"... Lol. You mean their ver.1 front lip?

I'll lyk, if I change my mind tho. ;)

still skeptical about those SEV head balancers though :p

but hey the LHC uses magnets to focus the beams and accelerate the particles so who knows
Haha I hear you. I was indeed veeeery skeptical about it for a couple of yrs until I decided to make a purchase, but this thing really gives me quite a difference in feeling. :)

But what is the fuzzy pad on top of that? Lol. Looks like a pad of female-sdie velcro...?:thinking:

And I'm definitely looking forward to this light mod. I'm a huge light guy so I love any new mods no one has thought of.
Oh, that dotted thing on the left side you see just a tad underneath my slip pad? That's the factory base, Mikey. I hope that's what you're talking about...

Right on. :) Hopefully, I'll be able to make it through w/o having any big problem haha.

Last edited:

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score

No response back from Gold mountain Japan yet....sigh
If you can find out if they ship to the us or not and how much it would be..and if they can PayPal me the invoice as well. That would be awesome!

Also got my new CG6 emblems in the mail from Japan today.
I bought 2 sets just in case.
Thanks again for your help man.

Mikey

Reaction score

Oh, that dotted thing on the left side you see just a tad underneath my slip pad? That's the factory base, Mikey. I hope that's what you're talking about...
In the close up of the power supply, there's a tiny bit of a black perforated piece, that's the DAISO. But the big grey fuzzy thing. That's a factory piece?? It looks like felt or something. :confused:

Back