UPDATED: Evan's Quest for a J32 6MT 6GA

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Last edited:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sweet! Look at that shiny transmission.. I want that so bad!

Dual climate control?

How's the hood? does it close alright?

The shiny part is the starter lol. And I guess the TL has dual zone climate control. Hood clears it just fine.

Great job, Evan! Keep up the good work!

Thanks man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nice progress. You mentioned the adapter but then it wasn't in the list below where you mentioned it, does the P2R throttle body spacer double as the adapter or did you just not list it? Just want to have my info straight for when I do this. Someday lol.

Would be interested to see the photos of the other two things you have to do to get the IM to work, at some point.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Nice progress. You mentioned the adapter but then it wasn't in the list below where you mentioned it, does the P2R throttle body spacer double as the adapter or did you just not list it? Just want to have my info straight for when I do this. Someday lol.

Would be interested to see the photos of the other two things you have to do to get the IM to work, at some point.

It doubles as a spacer and an adapter, should've cleared that up. I'll get you some photos here shortly

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Here's a few better pictures.
d289e2eac29e686ced78d9afd739af3b.jpg

27168c094309ba74561c2e10673ead8b.jpg

cc38a857ab9dc9499cb18253b62a7c76.jpg

d105d86640abb9e3f2e60ebd9e7cba4a.jpg

Right now trying to figure out how to do this wiring. Do I just plug the wires into the old Accord dash harness or do I take them out of there. Because the wiring diagram says start with 6 inches of wire and then wire into it. Wire into the plug? Wire into what?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Thanks for the photos. So the 3rd picture down is the passenger side port you said to block off, what is that rubber cap you used?

The last picture shows the two heater hose ports you used the vacuum-T connection on? Got a link for that adapter?

That's weird how the TB doesn't sit like it normally would...is that just due to the mounting holes on the adapter that makes it sit at a tilt when bolted down?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Thanks for the photos. So the 3rd picture down is the passenger side port you said to block off, what is that rubber cap you used?

The last picture shows the two heater hose ports you used the vacuum-T connection on? Got a link for that adapter?

That's weird how the TB doesn't sit like it normally would...is that just due to the mounting holes on the adapter that makes it sit at a tilt when bolted down?

1.) Rubber cap is just a vacuum block off cap. You can buy them anywhere.

2.) The Vacuum T you can pick it up anywhere. I just happened to have one laying around the shop, I believe it's 1/4 inch, might be 5/16s though.

3.) It has different ways of mounting I believe, but it has to sit at a tilt to get the full amount of airflow into the manifold.

Back