SOTB 2016 - Summer Meet

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
We'll meet in Bowling Green, KY again this year (thanks for hosting again Joey), and can either center the meet around an event happening in or around BG, or we can just pick whatever weekend works for people and do our own thing.

Here is last year's thread. The more the merrier (and more people would be great), but please do not post unless you are seriously interested and plan to come. If you want to meet some good people, talk cars, hang out, then you will enjoy it. It's pretty laid back, we usually go to Cars & Coffee, grill out, wash/work on the cars, take a cruise, do a photoshoot, etc. You don't have to drive an Accord to come, it's just as much about the enthusiasts as it is the cars. :)

2015 thread:
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51011

UPDATE 7/07:
We are just going to center this around the summer Import Alliance meet in Sparta, KY. We could spend the day at the show, then if people want head to Louisville or northern KY/Cincinnati afterward to find things to do. They are both an hour or less from Sparta. People can throw out ideas, or we can decide then.

Attending:
Accord2Show
puzzlemaster94
RedRyder
kn0x47
StancedPat
Ghost Ryder

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Well, at least I have a car, however, it would probably have to be fall for me.

Mikey

Reaction score
Is there a date for this yet? You guys know I would love to make it but it's an 8 hour drive for me. That's an additional 2 days on top of the couple of days for the meet itself. Money is STUPID tight right now but if the date is right and I can swing time off work, I'd love to try and do this.

Accord2Show

Reaction score
You know any date is fine. Just let me know what you all want to do and I will keep it open. Well since IA is in BG now I thought of having it go on than. So it would be worth the drive for you that have a good distance to drive.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You know any date is fine. Just let me know what you all want to do and I will keep it open. Well since IA is in BG now I thought of having it go on than. So it would be worth the drive for you that have a good distance to drive.

When is your Cars & Coffee? Do you know of any other events coming up? I am not opposed to having it along with IA, we could hang out and find things to do after the show on Saturday/Sunday in Sparta or Louisville.

Is there a date for this yet? You guys know I would love to make it but it's an 8 hour drive for me. That's an additional 2 days on top of the couple of days for the meet itself. Money is STUPID tight right now but if the date is right and I can swing time off work, I'd love to try and do this.

Nothing solid yet. What dates do you think would work best with your work schedule? And would having it the same weekend as Import Alliance make the trip more worth it?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

You show up and I'll install the Teins there if you want to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
oprah-free-car.gif

Last edited:

Accord2Show

Reaction score
The cars & coffee is the 4th Sat of every month. But it is not much not worth gathering for that. But if you all up for a very early morning down to the other side of Nashville there C&C is worth going to. There is about several 100 show up to these. It happens the 1st Saturday of every month. Other than than there is no special events happening, at lest where we can show off our cars. But I will keep a look out.

At Sparta if you all want to get into something just give me a call/text.

Back