Wheel Fitment Thread

Cameron

Reaction score
So does everywhere.

You're just not about that life.

My biggest concern is spacers. If I don't run them will I hit the strut? And then obviously if I go too wide with them it'll poke too far. I do need to go way lower and that's coming within a few more paychecks. And then do you guys recommend rolling my own fenders? I can get a roller a head and a heat gun for less than some people in Colorado want to charge.

Cameron

Reaction score
No one is saying that you can't fit 9.5s all around, they are just saying that with your ride height where it is it's going to look bad. Go lower and they'll fit like a charm.

I definitely don't want it to look bad :/ I want it to look awesome no matter how many potholes and speedbumps require avoidance.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Just buy some coils, slam the car, roll/pull the fenders, relocate bumper tab, stretch the tires, and call it day.

Cameron

Reaction score
Just buy some coils, slam the car, roll/pull the fenders, relocate bumper tab, stretch the tires, and call it day.

Hahaha I am stretching them. 215/40/18's are in the garage. Next step is the coilovers... and of course the roll/pull

subrezz

Reaction score
hey, quick question. I have 17x7's sitting in my garage. I want to have a mild stretch but i've done my research and theres pretty much no point. So Im wondering if I should run 205/45/17's on these rims? Ill be dropped on FF1's. Also, im thinking of putting spacers in the rear as well

truWarier02

Reaction score
hey, quick question. I have 17x7's sitting in my garage. I want to have a mild stretch but i've done my research and theres pretty much no point. So Im wondering if I should run 205/45/17's on these rims? Ill be dropped on FF1's. Also, im thinking of putting spacers in the rear as well

No, just run 215/45 and call it a day.

Varnell

Reaction score
Hey, guys, I used one of the offset calculators for my future XXR 535's. The problem is the calculator won't use less than a 235 on the 8.75" rims. What kind of difference should I expect since I'm going for 215 tires? I'm assuming the stretch would give me a little extra fender room and not fill the wheel well as much.

Back