Wheel Fitment Thread

White6GAV6

Reaction score
I'm running 215/40s on my 8.75 +35 527s. It's a mild stretch, but makes a difference for clearance in the wheel wells. I guess the next question is, how low are you going?

JV6

Reaction score
Anyone know if it's ok to run little stretch with 215/45/17 bridgestone Turanza RFT on my 17x8 tl wheels? There's a great deal on CL but not sure about stretching RFT. My current is 225/45/17 turanza rft which is barely noticeable, any input be great! Also I don't got a spare tire in my trunk lol

kamozee

Reaction score
Does anyone know if RPF1 in 17x8 +45 offset will clear the RL caliper? These are the same specs as the TL wheels but I want to know if anyone is running them or at least test fitted them. Thanks :canada:

EDIT: It looks like it scrapes the inside of the wheel on a 8th gen Civic. Just not sure about our 6th gen Accord

Last edited:

kamozee

Reaction score
I was hoping to stay away from spacers. Looks like I'll need to test fit them first...

Brent C

Reaction score
Hey guys, new here. Just picked up a 00 V6 sedan for a daily driver. Looking to get some cheap decent looking wheels. I searched around a little bit but not much info on 19's. Will 19x8.5 +35 work ok lowered on coils without rubbing? I don't want to worry about rolling fenders and all of that. Also, would you guys run a 225/35 or 235/35? Thanks in advance for the help!

kamozee

Reaction score
Hey guys, new here. Just picked up a 00 V6 sedan for a daily driver. Looking to get some cheap decent looking wheels. I searched around a little bit but not much info on 19's. Will 19x8.5 +35 work ok lowered on coils without rubbing? I don't want to worry about rolling fenders and all of that. Also, would you guys run a 225/35 or 235/35? Thanks in advance for the help!

I have 19x8.5 +35 wrapped in 225/35 rubber. I'm lowered on eibach sportlines (soon to be replaced with GCs) and koni yellows. I do not rub except on large dips. Fenders are rolled. I need to relocate bumper tab and get an alignment. I'm using camber kits on all 4 corners

Brent C

Reaction score
I have 19x8.5 +35 wrapped in 225/35 rubber. I'm lowered on eibach sportlines (soon to be replaced with GCs) and koni yellows. I do not rub except on large dips. Fenders are rolled. I need to relocate bumper tab and get an alignment. I'm using camber kits on all 4 corners

Thanks man! So I will pretty much have to roll the fenders then huh?

Back