post pic of the ugliest car color .......

shavedaccord

Reaction score
cg6accord said:
its funny how the orange stands out so much, at first i thought it was a black and white photo except for the accord then i just realized how bright it is compared to the surroundings
it's intended to. It's a show car

retroshark

Reaction score
lol pearl paint is the worst! i cant stand all that crap. and you dont have to be some kind of professional to judge a show, after all, its whos car looks better anyway. and so what if i dont have a show car. i still know what looks good and what just looks cheap, and orange pearl paint on an economy car with airbag suspension is just lame. same as shaved door handles on a 4 door family sedan.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
retroshark said:
lol pearl paint is the worst! i cant stand all that crap. and you dont have to be some kind of professional to judge a show, after all, its whos car looks better anyway. and so what if i dont have a show car. i still know what looks good and what just looks cheap, and orange pearl paint on an economy car with airbag suspension is just lame. same as shaved door handles on a 4 door family sedan.
lol..lame..grow up quiting knocking other peoples cars and respect the work and effort put into them whether your like it or not..and really sticking your little comment about my car in the end was a little over the top.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
retroshark said:

1) Since when do you know what good and whats cheap? Gtfo here with that sh!t man. The way you act, and respond to things tells us you dont know smack about whats good and what not.

2)Orange pearl paint on an economical car with airbags is tight @$$ fuqk wether its a DD or Show car. It doesnt matter to each his own.

3) As to Shaved accord's 4 dr shaved accord. Whos is it his or your's? Who put the money/time/effort into it? Thats what i thought, if you think thats all gay go and do your own sh!t. Stick a effin` cat in your fart can exhaust and your fugly @$$ projector's rich a$$ fag. As stated above. TO EACH HIS OWN Now stfu.

Anyways... mad props to your boy with that 5th gen and to you on ur hott as s 6th gen defitnetly one of the nicest sedans around! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
djpm05 said:
your car has no door handles
shifty.gif

I kid I kid.

there are people who are all about performance and think show cars are a waste of time, some people are about show cars, think performance is a waste of time. it's all what you're into. I personally am all about the audio part of a car, and because i'm a poor college student, also about fuel economy :D

Defitnetly .. man x2!

djpm05

Reaction score
iStealBunnieSz said:
Defitnetly .. man x2!

I was pissed, I was at work and some dude walked in our bay (I'm guessing homeless) asked if i was going to finish my taco's and i told him yes. as I was driving a car around to the front he took my taco's and ran.

messican stole my taco's
shifty.gif

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yup, some people are about performance and some are about looks, this thread shows it well, haha. i used to be all with looks, but then i kinda went away from that and wanted more performance, haha, ive actually been thinking of taking out my back seat and gutting my trunk, haha :p but only if i PnP my head and get a 50 shot, but i dont think i will. either way i have the respect for the people that put the time and money and effort into their show cars, cuz thats what they desire, they want to have a sick looking car that wins at shows and stuff, thats what satisfys them, and for us performance people, were all about the next best mod to up the hp and go faster, and that adrenaline rush is what we crave. its two completely different worlds, but i respect them both equally......i just envy the preformance side a little more, haha. shaved, you got anymore pics of that 5th gen done with rims on it? the orange paint it ok, the only thing i dont like about orange, is tail lights, the red NEVER goes with it in my mind. i think your friend with the 5th should spray tint those tails.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
yup, some people are about performance and some are about looks, this thread shows it well, haha. i used to be all with looks, but then i kinda went away from that and wanted more performance, haha, ive actually been thinking of taking out my back seat and gutting my trunk, haha :p but only if i PnP my head and get a 50 shot, but i dont think i will. either way i have the respect for the people that put the time and money and effort into their show cars, cuz thats what they desire, they want to have a sick looking car that wins at shows and stuff, thats what satisfys them, and for us performance people, were all about the next best mod to up the hp and go faster, and that adrenaline rush is what we crave. its two completely different worlds, but i respect them both equally......i just envy the preformance side a little more, haha. shaved, you got anymore pics of that 5th gen done with rims on it? the orange paint it ok, the only thing i dont like about orange, is tail lights, the red NEVER goes with it in my mind. i think your friend with the 5th should spray tint those tails.
I picked up that picture to scan awhile back had some people interested in my area to get some custom body work done. Next time I stop by the shop I'll ask him for some more pictures if he has them anymore. The car wasn't all show though it had a built N/A h22. So it was pretty much an all around show car.

Back