post pic of the ugliest car color .......

6THGEN_AI4

I believe this is a free/speech society, I can say whatever I want but if you post a pic of another car (not yours) to make comments against it is not good, I can say in my personal opinion that I don't like the pink sprayed in any car, or orange or yellow with green, specially our 6th gen Accord is a sedan a little more serious in style and the best look for me (Personal opinion) is clean, factory colors specially black and royal blue, so guys lets be conscientious and let everybody express theirself,
lateer

dynasty

Reaction score
true. i'm sure that anyone can speak freely in this forum just because it's just an opinion. plus, even if it's opinion, saying 'fag' or 'stupid' doesn't necessary mean that they are one. hard to explain but it happens. but hey, if it was my car and they start saying bad stuff about it. hey, i can appreciate it and continue on because nothing is coming off of my car 'cause it's mine plus other people might enjoy it more than them.

djpm05

Reaction score
I'm with retroshark on this one.

he said that he didn't see a point in show car's, and you got pissed off about it. if you would have left it there, and said "well, i guess we both have different opinions" it would have been fine, but you tried to call him out on it.

either way, it doesn't matter. it's the internet.

PiZauL

Reaction score
djpm05 said:
I'm with retroshark on this one.

he said that he didn't see a point in show car's, and you got pissed off about it. if you would have left it there, and said "well, i guess we both have different opinions" it would have been fine, but you tried to call him out on it.

either way, it doesn't matter. it's the internet.

werd.

ktz_04

Reaction score
relax guys. didnt know this thread wud go this far.jas be cool. respect each others opinion. we all have our own style / taste on things. this forum is to make friends not to hate each other...RESPECT...jas chill and have fun. :)

it doesn't matter
we all have accord ok. that makes us all in one mind... HONDA ACCORD..lol
show cars, performance cars, ricer cars,
RESPECT,RESPECT,RESPECT,RESPECT,RESPECT
quit hating..

Last edited:
Back