The auto shifters

Neight

Reaction score
I want to complete the cl auto shifter swap.However I sold the unit to this guy in new york, I wonder if he made it work. It seems to work on the damm v6s but not on my freakin 4cyl. Well I just got a prelude shifter and I am hoping I can match the harness, which was my one and biggest problem. I was was just a matching harness from doing the damm swap. I even have pics showing all that hard work, for nothing.
types.jpg
[/IMG]
If I had to do all of that work again, I hope it works out.

Neight

dynasty

Reaction score
so you want to switch from an auto shifter to a sport shifter? don't you have to change your transmission part or whatever?

Neight

Reaction score
I just wanted the look, I found some ppl on v6p that had that swap. Doesn;t really do anything except look cool , and it takes some time to remove the center console.

and_one

Reaction score
never thought of that...that would be a nice idea...i want to do that...since i dont have the funds for a manual swap...why not get the look of that...and everybody has the manual boot look diy thing...if anyone finds a way to do this hook it up with the diy on this

retroshark

Reaction score
you cant use the sport shift function, its build into the tranny. all you need is the wiring diagrams from a haynes manual for the two cars and match the wires up, its pretty easy.

and_one

Reaction score
Neight said:
I want to complete the cl auto shifter swap.However I sold the unit to this guy in new york, I wonder if he made it work. It seems to work on the damm v6s but not on my freakin 4cyl. Well I just got a prelude shifter and I am hoping I can match the harness, which was my one and biggest problem. I was was just a matching harness from doing the damm swap. I even have pics showing all that hard work, for nothing.
types.jpg
[/IMG]
If I had to do all of that work again, I hope it works out.

Neight

how much did you buy the shifter kit for the prelude for...will the acura shifters work...or not????

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
question: if you were having trouble with the harness, why not just cut it and solder the wires together?

and_one

Reaction score
djpm05 said:
Picture5.jpg

Picture6.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

accord2004044.jpg

accord2004043.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

I forgot I even did that swap, it's much nicer though. :)

which car is the shifter from...and do you have a diy on it...that looks fukcen HOT!!!! DAMN I WANNA DO THIS NOW!!!! and where did you get it from and how much????

Back