it finally happen

Hlover

Reaction score
I CANT BELIVE IT. I AM SO STUPID I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER. WHY OH WHY DID I DO IT. I WHET STRAIGHT TO IT LIKE A MOUF TO A FLAME. WELL I WILL JUST LET YOU GUYS SEE IT AND LET YOU SUFFER TO.

ARE YOU GUYS READY......................

WELL ARE YOU I THINK YOU GUYS CANT HANDDLE IT.........................

OK HERE IT IS I WARN YOU GUYS IT IS HEART BREAKING................

DRUMM ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

000_0432.jpg

h.jpg

AND HERE IS THE BIG BLOW TO THE HEART IT WAS ONLY 800 DOLLARS BABY.
ITA A H22A1 94 LOL

OH AND I ALSO GOT THIS

bike007.jpg

bike004.jpg

Last edited:

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
you are so dumb, damn, it's heartbreaking. i cannot believe you picked up an H22. what do you want to go fast and rev high for? slowness ftw!?

LOL

hot ****! congrats. be gentle!

HandoEX

Reaction score
Hell yes! The H22/nitrous combo should be able to make some real nice power if done right!

Hlover

Reaction score
you are so dumb, damn, it's heartbreaking. i cannot believe you picked up an H22. what do you want to go fast and rev high for? slowness ftw!?

LOL

hot ****! congrats. be gentle!

hel yea i am an idiot why would i want to go fast like a bat out of hell lol. thaks guys it a good motor its just dirty *** hell but hey for 800 you cant beat it. i only got to get a few parts for it that were cut up or broken when they took it out the accord it was in and some headers a wire harness an a ecu and i think that i will be good. my plans are to take it apart make sure all the internals are good clean the **** out of it and then go play with it.

what i am going to need some help is the wireing i can take care of all the mechanical stuff but i will need some help figuring out the wire problems and how to change to obd1. so if you guys can help i will apresiate it.

j_man_honda

Reaction score
Yeh the motor looks like its been out in the weather for a while... Where'd ya get it? Junkyard? Local Guy? Where?

pyaarawala

Reaction score
does it even work? lol.

as I was scrolling down for a sec I thought it was gonna be something stupid like some pic of a monster or some whore.

Hlover

Reaction score
yea it works it was a friend of mines he had it in his car then he crash his car so he took it out and had it sitting around for sometime. it was in side a garage for like a year but it does work. i am planing on taking it apart and cleaning it all aand swap in some forge internals.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
sitting around for a yr... did u guys try to see if anything seized?

Back