My ups and downs in 2007

turboputz

Reaction score
I would have thought that it might go down more like he gives you your stuff back and gets a serious lecture/threats and that would be the end of it. Can't watch the vids right now. Don't get me wrong I have no tolerance for thieves either. But if he already fenced the stuff then I guess there's no remedy. I guess the mom figured it was better that he be confronted at her house, rather than beat to within an inch of his life somehwere else, or found stealing and shot in someone's garage. Still pretty courageous of her to out her son and understand that he needs to be taught a serious lesson, even if it takes 5 years in the joint.

Sounds like you're on the way to gettting the Accord back on track, good luck.

HandoEX

Reaction score
I would have thought that it might go down more like he gives you your stuff back and gets a serious lecture/threats and that would be the end of it. Can't watch the vids right now. Don't get me wrong I have no tolerance for thieves either. But if he already fenced the stuff then I guess there's no remedy. I guess the mom figured it was better that he be confronted at her house, rather than beat to within an inch of his life somehwere else, or found stealing and shot in someone's garage. Still pretty courageous of her to out her son and understand that he needs to be taught a serious lesson, even if it takes 5 years in the joint.

Sounds like you're on the way to gettting the Accord back on track, good luck.
She was very helpful, but he was caught either way. She was not going to be easy on him and she even joined our local car forum and apologized for her son's actions! The whole situation was nuts. I probably wouldn't have pressed charges but the kid no intention of giving any of my stuff back until he got caught with it. I hope he gets totally screwed but I'm sure a slap on the wrist is all he'll get since he is only 15.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wow.... lots of drama going on... glad u got ur audio stuff back tho... tht kids was :owned:

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
Great, its good to hear things got cleared, im happy for ya, now I wanna see 13s next spring. Im hopin for that on boost next year

Back