it's good to redline again

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
when i did my 5-speed swap i did not switch the ecu and was running the automatic in limp mode for my 5-speed. this meant that my cut-off was 5200RPM. not fun. today i finally got the ECU swapped and THANK GOD!!! it's good to redline again and sounds MUCH better.

that's all.

nexTOme

Reaction score
congratz! :beer:

btw, did you ship out my camera yet? :thinking:

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
yes i did. i had to save on shipping so i unscrewed everything and mailed it in pieces. it'll be fun, just like legos...LoL.

i mailed it today via USPS First Class.

nexTOme

Reaction score
wait.....unscrew parts? what do you mean?

o2 jockey

Reaction score
i know how u feel. i wasnt restricted but i just couldnt run my car hard. enjoy it mann. :driving: i gotta admit hearing that is making me a lil jealous.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
i know how u feel. i wasnt restricted but i just couldnt run my car hard. enjoy it mann. :driving: i gotta admit hearing that is making me a lil jealous.

yes, i know what you mean. the car actually runs smoother now that the ECU isn't throwing, according to my mechanic, a hundred codes. it was tranny this code and tranny that code. the only code it's throwing now is that my O2 sensor is blown. need 2 new ones. :buttkick:

HandoEX

Reaction score
I drove mine in limp mode for a little bit before swapping the ecu. It's a totally different car now I'm sure. Good work!

Back