Power Chamber 4 6th Gen?????

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
You can get it cheaper but you have to speak to topfuel that goes for the catback system also which I think is one of the better catbacks for honda's. I have a deal worked out with them so hopefully I can get both during winter.

johnnycow

Reaction score
sweet deal the swirling effect=turbulent flow, and the air is expanded inside the carbon chamber, but somehow acts like a capacitor and stores the air to make it dense. no no no the air expands inside the chamber allowing it to cool because of the release of energy. Not compression. Porsche did something similar in a way smaller package on the 2008 GT2 with the sizing of the intake and throttle body. I would never buy something if someone told me the swirling effect is going to boost my Air concentration inside my intake system.

Sonnick

Reaction score
sweet deal the swirling effect=turbulent flow, and the air is expanded inside the carbon chamber, but somehow acts like a capacitor and stores the air to make it dense. no no no the air expands inside the chamber allowing it to cool because of the release of energy. Not compression. Porsche did something similar in a way smaller package on the 2008 GT2 with the sizing of the intake and throttle body. I would never buy something if someone told me the swirling effect is going to boost my Air concentration inside my intake system.
:thinking: :slap:

Back